27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do me a favour. There was a corner and the fans got behind the team. WTF are they supposed to do?

Talk about blaming the victims here. This lot should be ashamed of themselves.

Keep telling yourself that fella, more revisionism but you're excellent at that.

I'll never be ashamed for trying to do something to shine a light on the shitshow we've become, and who are these "victims" you're talking about? Victims of what?

I saw it and heard it while I walked out mate, so don't tell me different, it wasn't directed at the team and had sod all to do with what was happening on the pitch - hope were clear, before you spin any more bullshite?

Howard Kendall used to say that we Evertonians were like the 12th man. That’s exactly what we were against Arsenal last night.

We gave the team a massive lift. Why can’t we be like that every week instead of murmuring discontentedly and/or criticising our own players?

After last night’s performance against an excellent Arsenal that were in 5th until the weekend and that have destroyed teams like Spurs and Leicester this season… I have confidence that R.A.F.A. can eventually arrest this seemingly terminal decline, win us a trophy and eventually get us into the top 4. Sadly he has inherited a poor squad.

It’s not that the lads don’t try; it’s just that they’re not on the same level technically as the players at the top clubs. Plus we’ve been desperately unlucky with injuries. Take the RS’ best defender, best midfielder and leading goal-scorer out of their team for months on end and they wouldn’t be much higher up that table than we are now.

Howard Kendall used to say that we Evertonians were like the 12th man. That’s exactly what we were against Arsenal last night.

We gave the team a massive lift. Why can’t we be like that every week instead of murmuring discontentedly and/or criticising our own players?

After last night’s performance against an excellent Arsenal that were in 5th until the weekend and that have destroyed teams like Spurs and Leicester this season… I have confidence that R.A.F.A. can eventually arrest this seemingly terminal decline, win us a trophy and eventually get us into the top 4. Sadly he has inherited a poor squad.

It’s not that the lads don’t try; it’s just that they’re not on the same level technically as the players at the top clubs. Plus we’ve been desperately unlucky with injuries. Take the RS’ best defender, best midfielder and leading goal-scorer out of their team for months on end and they wouldn’t be much higher up that table than we are now.
Thought the overriding feeling for me anyway last night, was sod the board, sod some of the underperforming players, sod the manager, but get behind OUR club which we did to maximum effect and thankfully the players actually responded:)

I can understand some wanting to.do some form of protest against the off field situation, but a walkout when the team need all the support they can get was never going to be popular and it was naive of the organisers to think it was.
In the end it was the supporters inside the ground that won us the match.
It weren't mate it was demarai gray.

Most people only walked out for 5/10 minutes then came back, that's all it needs anyway just to make the board aware our club needs running better. People got back to their seats and got behind the team, everyone wants the same thing a well run club. My son asked me walk out for 5 minutes which I did got a cup of a bovril and was back in my seat ffs everyone wants same thing stop bickering between each other

interesting use of the word ‘scab’ - I understood this to be someone who carried on working against the protest, someone who was accepting the status quo, not those who were actually protesting.
It seems there’s some hipster Tories about trying to use the word but getting it completely wrong.

Wrong mate, it achieved a level of media coverage we've not had for some time.
It's a good start in raising awareness of the problems within the club... that start at the very top and flow down through the layers.

No it hasn't. It may have got a couple of mentions somewhere but nobody cares apart from us. Why would they?

Whilst I appreciate the protest wasnt directly aimed at Moshiri (more a call for him to sort things out) I doubt you'll got much support from the average supporter on the street when he's seen the new stadium being built and hundreds of millions spent.

I seen on twitter this morning loads of non EFC fans basically saying "why they moaning they've spent near £500 million haven't they?" and thats what you'll be up against.

The Blue Union couldn't topple a penniless chancer who gave us 3 failed ground moves and zero investment.

No chance the fans can get the level of support needed on the ground to go against a bloke ploughing millions in and building a new stadium on the docks regardless of the mismanagement on show.

Like I've been trying to say, the super social media blues and people on here are targeting an audience which is less than 1% of the stadium capacity AND even then only a fraction of them would have actually been at the stadium.

I just had a read and found it a bit rich that some keyboard warriors are having a go at those who actually paid and went to the game because they didn't want to follow a bizarre protest which deep down I think everyone knew was going to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.