25 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
[Poor language removed] that we have been so poorly run for a long time but the sooner Amazon get the PL games the better. Sky Sports days are numbered

To add to my point- this is the summer that we really should be bringing in those next level players regardless of the cost.

We have got the right manager in now back him to the hilt even if we go above FFP just take a fine.

Today's a grim anniversary. Sky were all too happy to remind us of it, like.

Still, bad innit?

Can Ancelotti get this horrible, smelly monkey off our back?

Probably done in a way to mock us, have not read replys but certain to be those lot on it, for the game itself i was at the time scared and always hated watching Everton LIVE on TV, remember sitting in the living room with my dad watching on tv upstairs and me telling him if Everton score to tell me so i could put it on, i was the same for spurs game, panicked at 2-0 incase spurs got one back and when it went 2-1 i went outside for a little bit and got back in as it went 3-1 in what was one of my fav all time performances from Everton v a spurs team expected to beat us and it was so one sided - plus always remember the injured Byran Gunn watching us batter his team Norwich 5-0 in that run for soccer saturday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.