25 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanEFC92

Player Valuation: £90m

Today's a grim anniversary. Sky were all too happy to remind us of it, like.

Still, bad innit?

Can Ancelotti get this horrible, smelly monkey off our back?

Am I the only one irritated by the way that caption is written?

Pretty sure on the anniversary of a trophy win youre supposed to celebrate that win....not highlight the fact that we havent won anything since and turn a positive story into a stick to beat us with.

I know its only the truth and the truth hurts, but they love to poke fun and belittle us at every opportunity. Wait a couple of days and they'll be falling over themselves to remember the 'miracle of istanbul' and it will be nothing but positivity

Pretty sure on the anniversary of a trophy win youre supposed to celebrate that win....not highlight the fact that we havent won anything since and turn a positive story into a stick to beat us with.

I know its only the truth and the truth hurts, but they love to poke fun and belittle us at every opportunity. Wait a couple of days and they'll be falling over themselves to remember the 'miracle of istanbul' and it will be nothing but positivity

In fairness, a club with the history and stature of us should be embarrassed by the fact that it has been nearly 30 years since we won something of note.

**** 'em.

In fairness, a club with the history and stature of us should be embarrassed by the fact that it has been nearly 30 years since we won something of note.

I get that, and you're right.

But I think all Evertonians do feel that embarrasment and we dont need sky reminding us of it every 2 minutes.

My point is they could have chosen to highlight the fact we won a cup in 95. Instead they have chosen to highlight the fact that we HAVENT won a cup since 95

Largely Kenwrights fault - had he sold us on instead of holding onto his trainset for the large portion of time since 95 im confident we would have won atleast 1 trophy when we were up there with the then top 4.

Hopefully Ancelotti is given the funds even if it means breaking FFP and taking a fine/european ban - wouldn't be arsed one bit providing we won 1 or 2 trophies.

We’ll win something next season when it’s behind closed doors and we can’t celebrate it properly.

Surely it's not till August that it'll be 25 years? We won the 1995 Charity Shield against Blackburn. Still goes on the honour's list.
Think we will win something in the next few years. I think Carlo will have us on the right track. Even if it's only a League Cup, younger Blues deserve the chance to see us with some silverware.

Surely it's not till August that it'll be 25 years? We won the 1995 Charity Shield against Blackburn. Still goes on the honour's list.
Think we will win something in the next few years. I think Carlo will have us on the right track. Even if it's only a League Cup, younger Blues deserve the chance to see us with some silverware.

'Major trophy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.