Votes: 5 71.4%
  • EiTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
For those who don’t know, season ticket holders received the following email from the club. :

Everton has confirmed all fans with tickets for the Club’s remaining five home Premier League fixtures of the 2019/20 season will be able to claim a refund due to the increasing expectation that - should the remaining games be played - they will take place behind closed doors.
Season Ticket Members are entitled to a credit or refund on a pro-rata basis for the five games and will also be given the option to forgo part or all of their balance in order for the Club to donate that amount in full over to Everton in the Community.

Our records show you are yet to renew your Season Ticket for 2020/21. If you choose to take all or part of your refund as credit this will be available to you from 12 June* to use against your renewal.
The option for a portion - or all - of the available refund to be made available to Everton in the Community was introduced as a result of requests from fan groups and individual supporters who have been keen to show their appreciation for the Club’s charity.

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support.

To begin your refund process, please follow the link below.
JXGuxY520VduxBvaTX6FH6AV0DWD4pz6oUTl2WqFfuHu4var0SANdUMx8VzvseTJXXmaR4sPlocNn5U3pv4KzPn2_su4Oc1RMNNnJiTQo-ijkd2f8aDYHOQZTKt1D7hPkI78ppBF4nBEzvT-zHotOJcUoSrJH515RSwHBg=s0-d-e1-ft

UNQUOTE

Interested to know how others have responded?

I hoped Everton would do the right thing.

Thousands of Carehome workers risking their lives doing already dirty jobs for an absolute pittance, who can’t even get tested, while hundreds of tests are to be wasted on this greed fest.

And the small matter of Fans (obviously insignificant in the scheme of things). When the first ball is kicked in an empty stadium, that’s it for me. I’m out.

Thousands of Carehome workers risking their lives doing already dirty jobs for an absolute pittance, who can’t even get tested, while hundreds of tests are to be wasted on this greed fest.

And the small matter of Fans (obviously insignificant in the scheme of things). When the first ball is kicked in an empty stadium, that’s it for me. I’m out.
Which is?

Glad you got that off your chest.......eventually

Every care home worker who wants or needs a test can get 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.