2019/20 - Minimum Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
A major overhaul of the entire clubs mentality and standards, absolutely sick of the smalltimeness of this club now, show that we have changed or we can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Same minimum expectation the team failed on these last two seasons.
Make it into Europe via league or cup.

Cups are hard, like. Semis minimum, plus a good push to break the rich 6.
This run in has seen Goodison become a fortress again, so I'd really like a great home record next season to keep that going.
Minimum 7th and a good cup run (i.e. improvement).

Hopefully in the mix for top 6

Ideally get into Europe and win a cup.

These effectively. Think Spurs are out of reach still, but at least one of Utd (how good/bad is Solskjaer), Chelsea (transfer ban, Hazard situation) and Arsenal (no defense) could be caught if we spend well this summer. To expect to finish higher that at least two of them is a bit much tho imo. Aside from that, a cup Semi-final would be good, we really need to get at least that far in one of them.

i'd wait to see our squad and other team's squads before setting the requirements tbh.

Bit pointless saying we should break into the top 6 now and target arsenal/ man utd.

...then they both go out and buy 4 players the calibre of aubameyang each.

It's getting harder and harder to have to just sit back and watch those creatures over the park challenging for everything they can a freak result away from the league and a game away from the CL. But hey ho we put a blue light on the Liver building for a few hours and our tickets are cheaper, how can we moan ay?

Minimum requirement has to be challenging for trophies and getting to finals, forget 7th we need to aim a lot higher.

6th. Chelsea can't sign anyone, Arsenal are in transition and Man United are an absolute mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.