2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would pop in again this season before our game Tomoz so win draw or lose you can’t label me as a glory hunting poster :) watched your game today and since I class as you as the same round about level and yard stick for this season , I can definitely say we have nothing to fear . You doubted me last season and give it the Johnny big balls when I said we are a level above regarding manager and team . A lot of your forum members still think that you will finish higher than us this season as we have the extra games in Europe . Aka Chester blue (deluded fan ) and the rest of the doubters , wolves are here to stay ! Hopefully it gels with all your new signings which I do actually rate , but as far as breaking into the top 6 , 4 . I think not . Same goes for wolves , we are both still fighting for best of the rest ;) best of luck for rest of season and look forward to both games when we meet once again . UTW

EVENING WOLF

Ive seen many mutant fans coming on over the years giving it the Barry big balls cos they fluked a season above us.

Enjoy getting put back into your box again this season.

*waves

We say this every season though.

It's only one game, it's only a couple of games, season is still young, only half way through the season etc...

Just for once would it not be nice to come firing out of the gates?

On the surface a draw away from home is OK. But looking closer if we want too push on we need to be winning or at least look like winning these winnable away games especially against a Palace side who has had a bit of behind the scenes problems with their best player.

Personally I am sick of playing catch up after week one.

I get where you're coming from but we just aren't at the level of the top 6, who I think would have all won there today. It is funny how level headed people are in the opening few games though only for the inevitable implosion when we are mid table by Chrisfmas.

Just thought I would pop in again this season before our game Tomoz so win draw or lose you can’t label me as a glory hunting poster :) watched your game today and since I class as you as the same round about level and yard stick for this season , I can definitely say we have nothing to fear . You doubted me last season and give it the Johnny big balls when I said we are a level above regarding manager and team . A lot of your forum members still think that you will finish higher than us this season as we have the extra games in Europe . Aka Chester blue (deluded fan ) and the rest of the doubters , wolves are here to stay ! Hopefully it gels with all your new signings which I do actually rate , but as far as breaking into the top 6 , 4 . I think not . Same goes for wolves , we are both still fighting for best of the rest ;) best of luck for rest of season and look forward to both games when we meet once again . UTW
You lot won't even have extra Europa games to use that excuse when we finish above you.

Three more, Torino will dump you out.

A level above, state of that, we were absolute muck for four months and you finished a mere 3 points above, level above my arse.

Off the top of my head Norwich, Sheffield Utd, West Ham, Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Watford and Villa are all miles worse defensively.

That makes everything ok in the EFC world then...that we're ahead defensively of those clubs?

I get where you're coming from but we just aren't at the level of the top 6, who I think would have all won there today. It is funny how level headed people are in the opening few games though only for the inevitable implosion when we are mid table by Chrisfmas.
Agree mate. Top 6 side would have won easily there today.

lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.