2016/17 Everton Games - December/January

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomR

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi,

I am a 15yr old mad Australian Everton fan from Melbourne, later this year in December I am going on a student exchange across to Italy. My Dad has kindly offered to take me over to Merseyside after the exchange finishes (22 December) for a week or two to watch a few Everton games. As you can expect I was jumping out of my skin at the opportunity, from usually travelling 20mins every weekend to my grandparents' house to watch Everton play on PayTV (Foxtel) to being able to fulfill my childhood dream and watch the great Toffees live! I have researched when the fixtures are released which is on the 15th of June, 2016. We are trying to gain any upper hand and find any information possible that would allow us to possibly know when the games are approximately, it doesn't have to be the exact dates, from about 22 December, 2016 to 13 January, 2017. If anyone has any contacts, places we could contact or information of their own that would help us with this, we would be very glad to hear from you! All help and information is welcome and I wish you a happy weekend!

Kind Regards,
Tom

Hi,

I am a 15yr old mad Australian Everton fan from Melbourne, later this year in December I am going on a student exchange across to Italy. My Dad has kindly offered to take me over to Merseyside after the exchange finishes (22 December) for a week or two to watch a few Everton games. As you can expect I was jumping out of my skin at the opportunity, from usually travelling 20mins every weekend to my grandparents' house to watch Everton play on PayTV (Foxtel) to being able to fulfill my childhood dream and watch the great Toffees live! I have researched when the fixtures are released which is on the 15th of June, 2016. We are trying to gain any upper hand and find any information possible that would allow us to possibly know when the games are approximately, it doesn't have to be the exact dates, from about 22 December, 2016 to 13 January, 2017. If anyone has any contacts, places we could contact or information of their own that would help us with this, we would be very glad to hear from you! All help and information is welcome and I wish you a happy weekend!

Kind Regards,
Tom
Welcome Tom. It will be sound that, something to look forward to until the point Everton get beat.

Fixtures are out in June mate but you'll have quite a few fixtures to choose from over that period.

Hey Tom, welcome. Typically there's always a boxing day fixture with a couple in and around new years day. I'd suggest having a look at fixtures over the last few years to have a decent idea about how many there are.

Ah you'll be in for a treat. Typically, we usually play the Saturday before Christmas, Boxing Day, 28-29th December and then very early Jan.

Having had a look at the Christmas calendar...

I'd say we're nailed on for 26th, 28th and 31st December (Christmas falls on a Sunday), were almost 100% guaranteed to have one game at home in this period, and the club usually request Boxing Day.

For some reason we usually end up in the north east around this time, so expect it ends up staying like this, an away day at boro/Newcastle/Sunderland

Welcome Tom! As others have wrote, we'll know a lot more come June, in terms of what fixtures will be played and when. There's usually 2 or 3 over the Christmas period, at least 1 at Goodison.

The 3rd round of the FA Cup will almost certainly be played the weekend of January 6-9, so that might be a home game. The draw for that is likely to be made on Monday December 5th, as it always tends to be drawn the first Monday in December.

Tickets for Boxing Day can go pretty fast and if we have a lot of season ticket holders who renew in the summer there will be demand for the best non STH seats. So Forever Everton membership might help you get a few days priority.
Secondly if we are away on Boxing Day at somewhere far flung a fair number of people who get first access to away tickets may not go but may offer their tickets on here. Keep an eye on the tickets thread. An away game near Everton will be harder to get tickets for so get asking early.
Public transport is dire at times over the holiday period so watch out for that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.