2 up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £50m
I've thought for a while that this would suit us. In DCL, Kean, Richarlison and Walcott we have forwards with pace that all prefer to play centrally.

It remains to be seen how well Kean can do up front on his own but it's a big ask for a 19 year old up against 2 experienced CBs. I think all of them would be more comfortable with a partner up front.

Some people are suggesting that Gylfi effectively plays as a CF already so it might not effect our shape that much apart from Gylfi either dropping deeper into midfield or being dropped.

Thoughts?

I've thought for a while that this would suit us. In DCL, Kean, Richarlison and Walcott we have forwards with pace that all prefer to play centrally.

It remains to be seen how well Kean can do up front on his own but it's a big ask for a 19 year old up against 2 experienced CBs. I think all of them would be more comfortable with a partner up front.

Some people are suggesting that Gylfi effectively plays as a CF already so it might not effect our shape that much apart from Gylfi either dropping deeper into midfield or being dropped.

Thoughts?
DCL or Kean both need some support near them.

Thoughts?

We´d be extremely open in the middle of the park and I think for it to work one of your forwards has got to be extremely good/creative with the ball at his feet. No idea about Kean but DCL definitely isn´t that type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.