2 goals against Stoke . August 1974

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £10m

Everton v Liverpool, 29 December 1945​

Score2-2
CompetitionNorth Region War League
VenueGoodison Park
Attendance60,926

But 11v11.com doesn't say who played for Everton that day https://www.11v11.com/matches/everton-v-liverpool-29-december-1945-293645/

EDIT...

Wally Boyes got the first for the Blues, Catterick got the second!

Referee: Mr. George Twist.
Everton (2-3-5): George Burnett, George Jackson, Norman Greenhalgh (C), Stan Bentham, Joe Mercer, Gordon Watson, Syd Rawlings, Alex Stevenson, Harry Catterick, Wally Fielding, Wally Boyes.
Liverpool (2-3-5): Harry Nickson, Jim Harley, Ray Lambert, Fred Finney, Laurie Hughes, Bob Paisley, Billy Liddell, Kevin Baron, Willie Fagan, Berry Nieuwenhuys, Bob Priday.
The goals: 1-0 Boyes (26 min.), 2-0 Catterick (56 min.), 2-1 Baron (81 min., assist: Fagan), 2-2 Liddell (85 min.).

View attachment 106842
I'm so sorry for multiposting but this image is the best thing I have seen with my own two eyes this year .

windymiller

Player Valuation: £50m
Just Googled this and Bob Latchford scored the only goal in an away win over Chelsea hours after I was born. Very pleased with that, I was sure it would be some obscure journeyman's only goal for the club in a draw with Oldham or some other also ran (Chelsea weren't all that back then, to be fair).

Acrobat

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Joe Royle, 90th minute penalty in a 2-1 loss at home to Chelsea March 29, 1969

We lost the FA cup semi finial (1-0) v Man City on March 22nd.

I was born March 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks