12 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT is 12 years old today.

Always an opportune moment to thank everyone who supports us - whether that's through posting, visiting, subscribing, tolerating or putting us in our place.

We don't always get it right, but we give it a good go and in my view, this is the best place to serve as self therapy for Evertonians.

Nice one for visiting and keeping us going, needless to say we really appreciate it.
WOOL

As a relative newcomer to the world of the forum, I thank you for your approach to mental health issues and in the days of Mike Walker goodness knows what the forum would have been like. Mind you we used to slag the Catt off even when we had a good team "watch out for the cushions Harry" John Moores would shout down from The Directors Box. Everton at least I have seen the good and the Kenwright era bad.

GOT is 12 years old today.

Always an opportune moment to thank everyone who supports us - whether that's through posting, visiting, subscribing, tolerating or putting us in our place.

We don't always get it right, but we give it a good go and in my view, this is the best place to serve as self therapy for Evertonians.

Nice one for visiting and keeping us going, needless to say we really appreciate it.
Is this the royal 'We'.

elegant-21st-birthday-cake-for-brian.

I know you're not Brian or 21 but it's the best I could do.
Sorry.

This is the most I look at any site; more than eBay, more than the bbc, more than fb more than YouTube. I get my news here, I laugh here, I learn about our players and all the contrasting angles we view them from, I get stuff off my chest here, I learn now opinions here, I learn new pioneering deviant sexual practices from @Bungle here.

GOT - All of life is here. A copy of GOT content should be sent off on the next deep space probe.

Cheers and well done Danny and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.