Attendance v Bormuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all. Looking for some help, AFCB fan here. (Congrats on staying up and all that)
I run an attendance competition throughout the season, end of season winner (which comes with a prize) hinges on crowd at Goodison Park last Sunday. Unfortunately, neither yours, ours, or anyone wants to publish the official attendance
Can anyone point me in direction of somewhere I can get what might be considered the 'offiical' attendance? Maybe someone on your forums runs similar comp and had had same issue?
Thanks in advance
This match report on the official site doesn't give a figure but does state it was a sell out crowd

This article also on the official website states the capacity is 39, 572

That may be as close to an "official attendance" as you will get

Cheers all
Enjoyed the comical responses, I guess you'd call it a coping mechanism in these modern times, and sadly you folks definitely need that
Heres hoping you gt sorted during the summer, and we get to play you in the new ground
As Jacko says, @graeme74dj in twitter.

He'll help you out.

Cheers all
Enjoyed the comical responses, I guess you'd call it a coping mechanism in these modern times, and sadly you folks definitely need that
Heres hoping you gt sorted during the summer, and we get to play you in the new ground
The attendance for the Bournemouth match in the new stadium will be 52,888.

Status
Not open for further replies.