Our Annual Everton Fan Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is now live.

Would sure appreciate it if you would complete it;

Generally between 4,000 and 6,000 complete it and it gives us a decent quantifiable view.

Thanks
Done. Do you ever share the results with anyone at the club, or do they not care?

Done. For the first time in history the fans will all be saying the same thing. The feedback from this one is going to be damning to say the least.

First time in my life I’ve complete a survey with 90% of the question in the worst possible rating.

Thanks!

Done. Do you ever share the results with anyone at the club, or do they not care?

No mate.

They're shared in full so the club can see the results at the same time as everyone else if they like.

Thanks!

No mate.

They're shared in full so the club can see the results at the same time as everyone else if they like.
You probably have a better finger on the pulse of evertonians than anyone else (especially official channels). Hopefully some of the media pick up on it once the results are out.

Done...and the one question that wasn't asked was about unity. The liar and his colleagues on the board, have done a great job of uniting the fan base. Pretty much 99% of fans agree that this board are absolutely abysmal. No split fan base here, we all hate and disapprove of them.

Done.
I always try to fill things in objectively , rather than by emotion.
Despite doing this , the answer to virtually every question is the most negative one available.
They are an absolute disgrace , in every way possible.

Appreciate some of the questions might appear a bit obvious but for comparative reasons we try and maintain some consistency.

As an example, the board have scored well in recent years - this was from 2018/19;

1685541334040.png

Status
Not open for further replies.