Nerves shot. Send help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone of us tomorrow will wake up still an Evertonian, and if you don't you couldn't have been one to start with.
We'll know either way it is up to us to decide the way this club is seen by all other supporters. We retain our dignity, we're not like that other shower of bellends across the park.
COYFB !!! 👊🏻

I want to feel that combination of sheer ecstasy and sheer relief as in 94 and 98
it's a weird drug isn't it? I have such fond memories around that time, but the jeapordy of it going the other way is enough that if/when we win, I never want this feeling again.

29961596.gif

I'm currently on my way to Goodison and can say I'm absolutely stressed to F.

Just can't wait for 6.30 when it's been decided one way or another. Been a horrible week, it's been like waiting to have your balls cut off or something.
Hope they survive for you pal, since my spinal operation in November I need to take it easy, no getting up and down constantly so that rules out Goodison unless it's in the front row of one of the stands.

Spur of the moment thing. Coughed my arsehole inside out Thursday morning as I was about to light one.
Stuck it back in the box, went the shop over the road and bought a throwaway vape.
Not lit one since.
See how it goes 🤞
I hope you stick to it buddy. I need to do the same, fed up if coughing my guts up every morning and lighting a cigarette as the answer.

I shall watch first half then I've bought a couple more trays of bedding plants to put in which I will start about 5.30, not gonna look at results till about 6.30 so it will be over by then
Hope all who are going /watching can witness the best possible result if not:
See you in The Vine, West Brom next season xxxx
I mean if you need help bedding in your plants.....

I'm not a worrier by nature. I've tried to distance myself from football. Since it's become a plaything of billionaires and Saudi States it is meaningless to me.

But by God I was been a grumpy arse yesterday morning - and I didn't know why. Until mid afternoon when I found myself pacing around like our dog used to do when the clouds blackened.

"Don't be stupid" I told myself, football doesn't matter anymore. But it's a drug. You can't just give Everton up.

Even after the interminable added time which was clearly a directive from Sky to milk the drama and polish their product .... even after the win.... I felt not elated but numb. Down even. Happy we stayed up, of course, but drained, exhausted.

Hate football. Love Everton, like a druggie loves the next hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.