The Heroes Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill125

Player Valuation: £500k
When we triumphantly defeat this relegation diagnosis that has been given to the club, who will be the the leading heroes of this time? The men who stepped forward and said I will not pass into the Championship despite all the extra weight I must carry. Which future legends of this club will be the ones to make the difference and end our suffering until next season begins. I believe the following 5 players will rise to save us.

Amadou Onana - The obvious candidate and the man to add a little glamour to our survival party.
Jordan Pickford - Just another day at the office for England's no 1.
Alex Iwobi - Tried as hard as he could but will flourish as the other heroes step up to the plate.
Nathan Patterson - Seeks to go forward whenever he can and this will pay off massively in the relegation run in.
Ellis Simms - I believe he has the calmness in front of goal that DCL lacks and if they deliver him the ball he will deliver the goals.

I may be in some euphoric stage of grief but Lenny Kravitz sang "It ain't over til it's over" and from now until the end of the season this shall be my survival anthem.
I would also like to add that I hope each and every member of the board gets a horrible disease that is targeted at they're bank accounts leaving them queueing for foodbanks whilst we celebrate another great escape.

In Dyche’s High Performance Podcast ( worth a listen/watch) he specifically mentions Tarkowski from his Burnley stint as someone who bought it to his ideas when things were grim. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s made Captain , certainly he’ll be a leader under Dyche.

When we triumphantly defeat this relegation diagnosis that has been given to the club, who will be the the leading heroes of this time? The men who stepped forward and said I will not pass into the Championship despite all the extra weight I must carry. Which future legends of this club will be the ones to make the difference and end our suffering until next season begins. I believe the following 5 players will rise to save us.

Amadou Onana - The obvious candidate and the man to add a little glamour to our survival party.
Jordan Pickford - Just another day at the office for England's no 1.
Alex Iwobi - Tried as hard as he could but will flourish as the other heroes step up to the plate.
Nathan Patterson - Seeks to go forward whenever he can and this will pay off massively in the relegation run in.
Ellis Simms - I believe he has the calmness in front of goal that Dominic Calvert-Lewin lacks and if they deliver him the ball he will deliver the goals.

I may be in some euphoric stage of grief but Lenny Kravitz sang "It ain't over til it's over" and from now until the end of the season this shall be my survival anthem.
I would also like to add that I hope each and every member of the board gets a horrible disease that is targeted at they're bank accounts leaving them queueing for foodbanks whilst we celebrate another great escape.
I was right with you until the last paragraph - but then I re-read it and realised you weren’t wishing an actual disease on them and I was right with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.