Last post: fan protests won't help the club you support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Barry Horne

Player Valuation: £6m
This is the last time I'll post as I believe this is a lost cause

But, I do care about the club a lot and so will say for a final time - creating a toxic culture at the club and demanding too much will obviously put fear into players and management which will impact performances, helping create the downward spiral that we've now seen - ultimately resulting in people not wanting to join the club

Yes, allowing Gordon and Rondon to leave and not replacing them when we urgently needed attacking players appears to have not been good management. I suspect it wasn't for lack of trying to get new players. They should probably have held off on the exits until replacements were lined up, if financially possible

BUT, the squad we have is still better than some are saying. The best chance the club has now is for the fanbase to rally behind Dyche and the players

If not, the fans will be helping the club they spend a lot of time supporting to go down. And that will then mean then supporting a team in the Championship. And if the negativity continues, the fans might help the club plummet down the leagues. You'd think actually people having that effect might be better doing something else with their time

Ultimately, personally I think Moshiri should sell to a new owner who can revatilise things. And the fan problem will only be sorted if it is somehow directly tackled. It seems many have a fixed mindset though, which is not unusual (think Trump America etc), which may not be possible to change - it's unfortunate but the reality

I wish you all the best!

Barry Horne

But, I do care about the club a lot and so will say for a final time - creating a toxic culture at the club and demanding too much will obviously put fear into players and management which will impact performances, helping create the downward spiral that we've now seen - ultimately resulting in people not wanting to join the club

Yes, allowing Gordon and Rondon to leave and not replacing them when we urgently needed attacking players appears to have not been good management. I suspect it wasn't for lack of trying to get new players. They should probably have held off on the exits until replacements were lined up, if financially possible

BUT, the squad we have is still better than some are saying. The best chance the club has now is for the fanbase to rally behind Dyche and the players

If not, the fans will be helping the club they spend a lot of time supporting to go down. And that will then mean then supporting a team in the Championship. And if the negativity continues, the fans might help the club plummet down the leagues. You'd think actually people having that effect might be better doing something else with their time

Ultimately, personally I think Moshiri should sell to a new owner who can revatilise things. And the fan problem will only be sorted if it is somehow directly tackled. It seems many have a fixed mindset though, which is not unusual (think Trump America etc), which may not be possible to change - it's unfortunate but the reality

I wish you all the best!

Barry Horne

Who the F is demanding too much? Seen a fair few waste of time posts on this forum but this takes the biscuit.

demanding too much will obviously put fear into players and management which will impact performances, helping create the downward spiral that we've now seen

Can't get any worse mate.

ab1c8879-be70-4d77-8aaf-03c60b3aaf78-jpeg.200210

I wish you all the best!

Barry Horne
I respect your opinion as that is yours or anyone’s right. I do believe the fans will fully support the players and manager from start to finish of the game. Protests after that towards the board also should happen as long as peaceful. Our fans are not stupid, if players don’t pull the sleeves up and work hard then fans have a right to voice their opinion as long at it’s not over the top. Board need to go now!!

Protest the board harder and with greater focus.
Support the team for the rest of the season win, lose or draw - no matter the performance - they're bad but they were abandoned by the board when needing support.

The best way out of this will be for the players to know the fans are on their side, and for there to be alignment in disdain for the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.