2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m norrased about club communication - most of the stuff out of the club is a load of old bollocks anyway, especially if Chairman Bill is involved, and the fans forum is a complete waste of time. Dyche is normally sound with his injury updates and the training/tactical stuff - no issues at all there.

I just don’t see the need for him to wade into the civil war that the owner and chairman have created between themselves and the fans.

He was chirping on about rebuilding the connection between the owner, chairman and the fans last season - that’s not his problem or concern, and it won’t happen whilst Kenwright is here, so don’t bother yourself - concentrate on the team and getting some players in.

He’s done a fine job under crippling circumstances and getting very little help from his bosses, and I’m much more comfortable with him than I was with senor tapastits or Frank going into the season, but he’s making excuses for them when he doesn’t need to.

In my mind, Dyche is separate from all that nonsense - he doesn’t need to in love himself in it.
It probably comes from being asked about it all the time and people always saying they'd resign if they were him and all that stuff he's just probably bored of it all and is trying to say he knew what he was signing up for and this is just how it is now so lets stop moaning and get on with it.

It probably comes from being asked about it all the time and people always saying they'd resign if they were him and all that stuff he's just probably bored of it all and is trying to say he knew what he was signing up for and this is just how it is now so lets stop moaning and get on with it.
This I agree with.

Im pretty sure he knew what he was signing up for when he took the job, rumours of us having no money were all over the media and im sure he knew the score when he came in.

I cant imagine he realised just how slow we were to conclude transfers in and out tho, that must have been a shock.

The manger has not been given the investment to avoid a relegation fight.
Dyche is there because we are going to be fighting relegation. That is his sole purpose as a manager. If we had the funds to invest in the squad then we would also invest in a more sophisticated guy at the helm

Status
Not open for further replies.