11 players from the current bottom 3 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis and Cantwell from Norwich - wouldn't pay more than £30mil for the pair

Grealish from Villa - For the right price

None from any other.

Not sure why people look down on relegated team players, Most of Everton's best players in recent times have come from clubs you could consider worse than Everton or even Championship teams.

I do like Cantwell, but he got benched against us which I thought was strange

So did my niece when they were at school together in East Dereham, think she binned him off when they were about 16. She's about to buy a house with a young scaffolder. Nice lad and all but just what could have been hey? Family get together, "Hey Todd fancy playing for Everton mate?" lol

John McGinn and that centre half from Norwich Godfrey i think. Wouldn't be upset with Billings either from Bournemouth, good athlete can get up and down the pitch and provide midfield and defensive cover.

I'm watching the Norwich game at the minute and thinking to myself 'they actually have a few decent players'.

Bournemouth, villa and Norwich are the teams currently in the relegation zone. I think at least 2 of the 3 will definitely go down. So my challenge is to make a full team of players from them three teams that you would have at Everton either as a first team member or squad player. Mine is:

Ramsdale
Aarons Godfray Mings lewis
Luiz Billing
Cantwell Buendia Grealish
King

I know this threads a load of crap but please bare in mind I've been drinking all day and at the in laws house

Must have an awful hangover!

clubs like eveton dont need to bother with players in the bottom 3 , there going down for a reason , however as much as it pains me to say this but only grealish out of the 80 odd players in the bottom 3 clubs is at a level a top 6 club reqiures

Status
Not open for further replies.