11 players from the current bottom 3 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm watching the Norwich game at the minute and thinking to myself 'they actually have a few decent players'.

Bournemouth, villa and Norwich are the teams currently in the relegation zone. I think at least 2 of the 3 will definitely go down. So my challenge is to make a full team of players from them three teams that you would have at Everton either as a first team member or squad player. Mine is:

Ramsdale
Aarons Godfray Mings lewis
Luiz Billing
Cantwell Buendia Grealish
King

I know this threads a load of crap but please bare in mind I've been drinking all day and at the in laws house
Mings - yes
Cantwell - yes
Grealish - seriously swerve.
King - lost his way, but yes deffo.

I'm not really sure where I stand on transfers, I'm hoping there's been a paradigm shift with Ancelotti arriving, I'm hoping we are shopping a bit more upmarket. We shall see.

Would only take Grealish out of that lot (and only for a fair price mind you)...

The rest are no better than what we already have...

I've now watched the last 2 Norwich games and really don't get all the shout outs for Aarons and Buendia. The only defender I thought was half decent was Lewis , great engine and athleticism.
Cantwell is an interesting player. Clearly talented but really not sure what his best position is. Is he a no10 or an inverted winger ? I'd like to see him at Goodison playing left mid and cutting in but it would be an expensive punt.

Apart from Rice ( very expensive ) and Diop there is no one at West Ham that I'd take. I thought Haller was going to be a great signing but frankly he's been awful and appears to lack heart and desire.

At Villa , Grealish is great for them and yes I'd like to see him at Goodison but that's not going to happen. Mc Ginn was good before his injury and the type of player we lack in midfield but like Gomes and Gbammin you worry what a player will be like after a major injury.

I like Ake and Brooks at Bournemouth and Josh King would be a good back up striker.

Sarr would be decent , but you have to worry about his end product and Doucoure is the kind of box to box midfielder that we lack.

However what would worry me about all of the players mentioned is valuations.

I like Jack Brooks.

I like Jamal Lewis

I like Jack Grealish

I can't think of anyone else.

Don't think I'd sign 2 of the above either, even though I think they are good players. I'd only be really interested in Grealish but I don't think we can afford him.

If it wasnt for his injuries i would have taken Lewis cook at Bournemouth would take brookes as well.
Mcinn at Villa
Lewis at Norwich
Doucoure at Watford
Grealish is a good player but would cost to much and is an embarrassment at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.