Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont load mate...have to sign in as a member.
Seems all bets are off.

Siggy feels let down by Evertons lack of belief in his true value and where he is best employed positionally.
He has a big season and World Cup to build towards and feels his value will only go up again next year and wants to stay....brave call.

Bottom line, bridges have been burnt.

Seems all bets are off.

Siggy feels let down by Evertons lack of belief in his true value and where he is best employed positionally.
He has a big season and World Cup to build towards and feels his value will only go up again next year and wants to stay....brave call.

Stop it.

Seems all bets are off.

yep,thats what it says by someone called "swimaway" -joined just to see what it said lol

I'm not sure I'd really believe that

Bidding near on 50m him, yet he thinks we don't have belief in his true value. Sure. It'll go through, just not as soon as we would like it I'd say

From https://thejack.army/threads/urgent-update-from-insider-tom-in-tavern.14069/#post-230536
Seems all bets are off.

Cant see that, even taking into account the yearly PL inflation. He would have to be a special player to go for a huge fee at 29 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.