Liverpool Vs. Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Player Valuation: £20m
We all know what happened in the home leg of this one :D
but if you want to refresh your memory then go here - http://www.evertonfc.com/match/report/0607/everton-v-liverpool.html

The team that started that game -

-----------------------* Tim Howard

* Tony Hibbert * Joseph Yobo * Joleon Lescott * Gary Naysmith

--* Phil Neville (c) * Mikel Arteta * Lee Carsley * Leon Osman

-------------------------* Tim Cahill

----------------------* Andrew Johnson

Apart from AJ there are no injuries to this team that hammered the [Poor language removed] that day, strangely the OS claims that AJ isn't injured... http://www.evertonfc.com/match/latest-injuries.html

"By that stage, there was a real party atmosphere inside Goodison as the home fans celebrated the first derby victory since Lee Carsley's glorious day of December 11, 2004.

But it got even better in injury-time. A strong drive from Carsley was fumbled by Reina and Johnson reacted quickly, heading the ball over the line for a 3-0 scoreline"

Photos -

efc__1157807067_tim-goal-300.jpg

efc__1157807090_AJ-cele-300.jpg

:D

Bitter Benitez who is a HUGE hypocrite, remember when they got that fluke goal against chelsea and defended for 89mins?

That was in the days when they were a small club Rob. Benitez has proven that his brain matches his comments 'small' fits the bill perfectly. I'm looking forward to tonights Echo to see the lads reaction. He was ridiculed by blues and reds on the radio last Saturday, even the [Poor language removed] couldn't believe his excuses. It seems to me his assault on our great club was effective as the [Poor language removed] forward line against us this season

It seems to me that he was saying anyone not in the CL every year is a small club, that is so unbelievably stupid..
I would say any team that has a ground, and can attract thousands of fans every week is a big team, whover they may be.
What did he want us to do? come to the ground where they haven't lost this season, conceded 4 goals and scored 25 and play nice lovely passing football leaving gaps everywhere? the bloke is an utter idiot.

Teams thgat didn't qualify for the champions league include the barcodes who have as big, if no bigger fan base than they do, the only difference is that their fans, like ours, are mainly local. TBH Rob he did not say it that context anyway, as the clud statement says, 'we expect more of a Liverpool manager' Shanks would laugh in his face as would Paisley

Yeh, I thought that was a good statement to make, really put the emphasis on the bitter one.

sit next to a Kopite at work, he was just embarrased by the whole affair.... not just their performance on the pitch, but that numpty's blabbering and whinging off it.... just made it worse for their fans.... couldn't have turned out much better, all in all;)

Aye, was a very good game and a great performance by the blues.

People may disagree with our "negative" tactics but i thought Moyes was spot on, Not many people will go to Analfield looking to win and would play 11 men behind the ball.

Good performance blues against the Bitter redshites.

A small mind could only declare Everton is a small club. War of words just because they have the money and we have struggled with finances in the recent past. Things could change very fast if a transfusion of cash with shrewd moves came to our doorstep. How big was Chelsea before they became Chelski. Not very. No one knows what the future ultimately holds.

our "small" club has 4 points, 3 goals and 2 clean sheets off them thiis season so up theirs. sideways!

My one wish is that we will win the Prem before they do, BK may have to sell but what [Poor language removed] you could hit them with if we did. The Onion is a dope, as simple as that, he told the Echo that he was just 'doing a Shankley' the one thing that man preached was peace between the clubs, what the Onion has done is incitement to riot. The gobshite reds reporter moaning in the Echo saying we started it with the Peoples club jibe, typical red gobshite crap, try that frealk Emlyn Hughes 'Liverpool are magic [Poor language removed]', as always its never them.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.