Goat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your [Poor language removed]' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your [Poor language removed]' head open again. 'Cause I'm [Poor language removed]' stupid. I don't give a [Poor language removed] about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.
    I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
    I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
    Who the [Poor language removed] are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me [Poor language removed], you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse.
    Cal: I don't wanna hear about no motherfuckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Toccy. I'm on the [Poor language removed]. Go back in there, chill them n***** out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.

Toccy: You ain't got no problem, Cal. I'm on the [Poor language removed]. Go back in there, chill them n****** out and wait for the Goat who should be coming directly.
    I got a threshold, Goat. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a [Poor language removed]' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's [Poor language removed]' dangerous to have a race car in the [Poor language removed]' red. That's all. I could blow.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…