D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea sounds good mate, drop me a line on 07538919186 and i'll paypal you asap. If you can send it next day delivery i'll pay for it - or maybe I can grab it off one of your mates if they are going to the game.
    EDIT: Sorry for slow replies - still need to get my posts cleared by mods.
    If you do still have, am open to post or I can do pickup in Brighton
    D
    Darren2014
    Yes mate. Not going Brighton. Where do you want me to post it. Can you pay by pay pal. Will post tomorrow morning
    J
    Jkershaw
    Great, drop me a line on 07538919186 and i'll paypal you tonight.
    Hi Darren I dont think that will work for me :( I will be staying in Air BnB in B/Ton and i dont trust the royal mail to get it there for me by Saturday this time of year and all
    Hi Darren i have paypal so thats cool if suits you best ,,if you send me the account to pay to and ammount , i will then ring you when i am in UK on Thur to arrange meeting point for Saturday ?
    D
    Darren2014
    Hi. I won’t be going to game. Have you got another address I can post to
    Hi Darren Roztitude is offering me a ticket can you let me know ASAP if your happy with below arrangement and i can let him know i am sorted
    Hi Darren I am in Ireland right now flying to B/Ton late on 26th till 30th so dont know if post wil be good idea can we meet at stadium ? I can guarntee i will take the ticket here is my irish mobile number 353858143309 I can ring you to confirm if you prefer ? i can give you a bell on Thurs morning to arrange meet on Sat ? please advise
    Hi Darren I am lookin for a ticket to brighton game can meet at ground can you let me know ASAP if you still have ,thanks a mill
    ill have it mate.
    give me a call on 07718144936
    i will come meet you with money tomorrow.

let me know if you still have it
    nice one

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…