DavidBooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks David. Brighton Away is the next one we will be at together. I will add your number in my phone and keep in touch. Hope you enjoyed Milan. Best Regards, Jamie
    Not sure when my next game will be, but if you two meet at a regular spot, let me know on 07711 381384 and I'll join you. Cheers, David
    Hi Jamie and thank you, was good to meet you two too. Great trip, beautiful town/country, but truly dreadful football.
    Sorry had to do it over 2 posts due to 420 characters
    DavidBooth
    DavidBooth
    Hi Jamie and thank you, was good to meet you two too. Great trip, beautiful town/country, but truly dreadful football. I went to Pozzo after the game, but no sign of you, so eat with some other Evertonians next door. Not sure when my next Goodison game will be, but if you and Graham get together at a regular spot, please let me know (07711 381384) and I'll come and join you. Cheers, David
    We go again tomorrow and after 24 hours of reflect starting to think about looking at Limassol!
    Apologis we didn't see you after, we were on the first floor with two windows - debating which one to tie the bed sheet from to be honest!
    So many disappointed Blues yesterday, all the effort and expense - really bad day at the office.
    Have a great weekend and hopefully we can meet up again soon.

Best Regards,

Jamie.
    Hi David,

Just wanted to drop you line to say great to meet you on Thursday. Good train ride up discussing the blues and also before the game.
    You meet so many interesting people over a couple of days, amazing how Everton gets you and the tribal effect we all have. Brilliant in the square and the buses to the ground, thought the Italians were really good over the two days
    Hi David,

Two of us are your flight out (seats 29C&D) and then getting the 13.13 train to Reggio Emilia, quite cheap. Feel free to join us on the train!

Staying in De Salis Hotel on Wed night near the Airport if you wanted a beer.

Probably see you at Stansted!

Best Regards,

Jamie.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…