Buckshot Lafonque

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @ricardobee Yeah, been using it for years. Damn the internet! One small difference is that he was Lefonque instead of Lafonque
    Reactions: ricardobee
    Buckshot Lafonque
    Buckshot Lafonque
    Going back to my stuff - the last guys I produced were a Jamaican duo called Chakademus and Pliers. That gig put me off for life. I literally had to have protection in the studio because of a bit of a flare up about money, rights and credits. The whole thing was surreal and was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    ricardobee
    ricardobee
    Wow that's impressive that you produced tracks for Chaka demus... sorry to hear things got ugly. I hear bad stories all the time, my mate drums for Tricky and it kicks off every night after the gig. Couldn't handle that no matter what they were paying. There's a lot of "characters" in the music business, and a fair amount of sharks too. I just keep my head down and keep practicing
    ricardobee
    ricardobee
    Yes Umbria was unbelievable, terrible to see such a lovely medieval town like Norcia half reduced to rubble. The town centre was held up by scaffolding, hope they manage to restore it all

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…