The old lady
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I heard you had a season ticket available for £485. Could you get back to me and let me know if that's right. I would be quite interested. Thanks.
    The old lady
    The old lady
    It isn't available no more sorry mate.
    B
    Buster
    OK thanks, but if you know of anybody who is looking to sell one could you let me know please. Or if you know of anybody who has got any tickets available for upcoming single games, I would be most grateful. Thanks.
    if you still have ticket or today please call me on 07790 772458 and i will come to Wallasey. Need to know in next 45 mins really.

thx
    Ok pal, i'm in Holywell just over the border. What row is it, row 'f'?
    The old lady
    The old lady
    Yes mate it is row f.
    The old lady
    The old lady
    Do u want it mate? I can post it to you but not sure if you would get it in time for the Southampton game
    Emhands
    Emhands
    Would you be willing to meet halfway, say The Chimneys in Hooton just off the M53, i'd rather give you money upfront. I cant pm on here as i dont have enough posts, email me at Fozastuta@aol.com to arrange. Ta pal.
    Hi there how much you would want for the Liverpool game alone as it's the day after my birthday?
    The old lady
    The old lady
    Looking to sell all the games together sorry. If I end up selling the Derby ticket on its own u will let u know.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…