yrubtsa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I replied to your post re tickets for Brighton but it’s not shown up yet. I’ll take them both if they’re still available.
    Do you still have spares for the west ham game?
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    Hi, so sorry but they've already gone. I'll let you know if anything changes.
    Reactions: sarath
    When will I receive the tickets and I will cover costs mate
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    Did you see my other message..the post office can only guarantee delivery on Monday? No problems about the money - if you decide you still want them send it when you sign for them.
    <details removed by moderator>
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    my PayPal address is <details removed by moderator> will send them next day delivery
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    Arghhhh the post office said it won't make it next day for tomorrow but will for Monday...will that be okay?
    Anytime tomorrow would be fine mate as not leaving until Monday now
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    Okay - send me your address - the post office closes at 5.30 so will need to be quick!
    I'm from Scotland mate
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    Oh no! We are in Manchester. Im happy to send them today for delivery before 1 tomorrow? It depends what time you are leaving...
    Hi mate , if I pay for them tomorrow can you get them posted out next day delivery as I need them for Friday as I'm off to London for a week on Saturday , what's the total costs and will I pay with PayPal ?
    yrubtsa
    yrubtsa
    So sorry I only just saw your message - where abouts are you? We could arrange a drop off/pick up? The total cost for both is £46...

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…