S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ignore Forever Blue
    S
    Steve Wigan
    Completely untrue. Whoever he was on Kipper what he says just didn't happen. I'm not allowed to use the word l**r on here but if I could I would. And Catfish...no need to stir things up ,its not even funny any more. I suspect he's just being mischevious and thinks he's being very clever, but of course the opposite is true. He should only abuse on the internet on sites were its commonplace
    ForeverBlue92
    ForeverBlue92
    Come on Steve you cant go round bashing people then expect the same people to be respectful...

But I did win our Kipper wars any old Kipper boys on here would vouch you were a bit of a whipping boy on there when it came to Kenwright! Good natured though in fairness we were/are all Blues!
    COYBL25
    COYBL25
    There`s only one way to sort this out Steve, it`s time to choose your Morrisons car park.
    Hi Steve, I'm going to respect the request to stop the childish behaviour in that thread, I suggest you try and grow up and stop throwing a tantrum.
    S
    Steve Wigan
    I disagree with the whole concept of total strangers altering posts, but some may disagree with my stance. I've never done it and I never will. Maybe there should be an open debate about this. At 77, I think I'm entitled to my views, and my views deserve the same respect(banter excluded!) that I have for other opinions. There are plenty of other ways of being funny on any football forum.
    Bungle
    Bungle
    Does your dialysis nurse take the piss out of you as well?

Anyhow let's leave it Steve, I think the difference in humour is possibly an age thing, I happen to think you've overreacted and you don't agree, that's fine. We'll go round in circles.
    S
    Steve Wigan
    I really don't think you meant to be funny about dialysis did you? God help you if you're ever in the same position as many thousands in this country.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…