davek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quit it with the wise cracks lerd, trying to stay fuming here and your making me laugh.
    Quit the Anti-Bill stuff alright lerd, hes doing his best FFS. You must have missed his speech where he said he had been to the bank for a loan. 24/7 hes asking for loans, sat in the boys pen you know.
    Jesus. I don't think you're actually far wrong there, mate. I shudder to think what's going on there. :)
    Goat beat me to it. I was just gonna mention that if a certain member suddenly starts following you around like a lost puppy, it would be Suitsblue, or Dunckirkspirit as he now calls himself.

The in and out thread was very strange and a few others. He went proper mental. I was worried for his sanity.

It was only when I was about to go bed I clicked who it was.
    Did you notice your old friend suitsblue was around last night in his new shiny name. Dunirkspirit.
    I watched till 70minutes................... I had them -1. So they needed to win 2-0 :(
    Just wanna say thanks Dave mate, stuck a fiver on Estudiantes the other night didnt I. Frigging 0-0. Thanks mate, thats a whole £5 I wont get back, cheers..........
    Im hardly 1 too preach, but try keep your head. Just keep plugging away with them facts!! The trooooth will out.
    Shut it Dave!!! Your making me look small time by saying the things but better!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…