Tennessee Blue Mike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, I follow the NFL and the Titans are the team I follow. I went to St. Gregorys and I'm in Maricourt 6th form now. I'm in 19 Haigh Crescent in Lydiate, which is basically Maghull haha. Same here, hope we have a great season.
    Good ole Mikey. Just dropping by to say "hi." I can see you're still actively involved throughout the evertonian boards... To bad about that Chelsea loss. But hey! Maybe the kippers will recover next year! A quick question though, what's with the Everton 09'-10' home jersey kits? Apparently your blues cut out Umbro and went with Le Coq- the jerseys look like something from a 1980's inomercial. :*(
    "When you walk through a storm
    Hold your head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark
    At the end of the storm
    Is a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
    Walk on through the rain
    Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
    Walk on, walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And you'll never walk alone
    You'll never walk alone"
    Do you miss the old Brit food? My wife found a website here in the US who specialize in British food. Prices are quite decent too, and the shipping charges are reasonable.

We got a big box of Pickled Onion Monster Munch and one of those Cadbury's selection boxes for Xmas. I am gonna pick myself up some Choccy Eclairs soon. British Food Enjoy!!!
    Come on over to my profile and join my group, US based Blues, or something to that effect.

Oh, and your son tried taunting me on Xbox Live! a while ago. Said Liverpool were better than us. PUNISH HIM! PUNISH HIM! :p

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…