NeoNaoNeo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well when your as big a star as me, you expect a little flak from time to time, you know what I mean mate? Oh no, sorry, my bad............

You noticed the baiting he did to me then. I thought I was just being touchy, then I noticed he attacked you, but he is clearly spoiling for a ruck. He isnt pickey either, he will take either of us.
    Not sure mate. At first I just thought he was on crack, then I thought its a windup, now I just think hes not right in the head.
    Thanks for reminding me to play P4 with your avatar, mate. DAISUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    Hmmm. That really seems a long time to me, will get back to on that. Not sure if I wish to take beef to the grave with me.
    Mortal means untill 1 of us dies right? That seems a long away to me, cant we just say "weekly enemies"? That doesnt seem as long and also as morbid.

Just an idea like.
    Shocking, you wont make it to the top with that attitude mate. Look at me, im on top of my game, yeah I made some enemies, but I got where I am by giving the little people a foot up. Like you.
    Hes only a wee nipper mate.
    Let the boy grow.
    He could be a huge poster given the right handling.
    Why not put him under your wing?
    Just internet warriors not seeing the funny side.

I said it was the best post ever written on that awful forum.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…