Zatara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im really not though ..

It MEANS you come here all , Yous All alk Bolox , yet are HERE to see WHAT we are sayin' ...

OXYMORON ALERT !!!

OK Im BORED with you now ....

Go away ....
    Thank you .. Yes . We'll see on that one ..

NO .. For the FINAL time ... YOUS came TO ME !!! You an' the Other Krapper Bell Whiffs .
    You bring an AGENDA , YET , REALLY , REALLY , REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOME STUFF , SO YOUS CAN THEN GO BACK TO YOUR Gaff An' TAP YOUR FUKN NOSES !!!

This is FACT . Dress it up how you want , but VERO , it remains .

I REALLY DON'T have meself with this , an' THE REASON I get the respect is that Ive been don' it for a while now an' generally have come through .

There IS NOTHING TO SAY ... Thus , I don't say anything ...

Glaring contradiction to The Krapper ...
    Hi mate, keep this down but it's N'zogbia for Bilyaletdinov (full transfer) and Anichebe (season loan with view to permanent) and 4.5m.

I've also worked in football at an advanced level, I used to play in the Pitz on Monday nights. Scored from the half way line once, my mates said it was a toey but they were just jealous.
    I have actually worked in football at a very high level....

Why are you messaging me.....please desist as it's boring to look at notifications on a football forum (at least I thought this was a football forum although you rarely post anything Everton or football related)....stick to asking your mates to pass you information instead of ****ging people off for posting speculation heard from confirmed sources.

N'zogbia now rumoured to be in talks with a confirmed fee -- but it must be 'bollox' as you would have 'had a call'...

Adios.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…