2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate would be in that bracket then as would Davies but as it goes with a much better squad around them they’ve actually done decent when in the side this season.

Well Holgate was good even last season under Lampard and Davies only got 70 mins after his injury so… no?

Coleman got targeted, bullied & shown up time and time again last season. It was his Gary Neville retirement moment. He’s a great guy but so far past it to “do a job” for a full PL season.

Well Holgate was good even last season under Lampard and Davies only got 70 mins after his injury so… no?

Coleman got targeted, bullied & shown up time and time again last season. It was his Gary Neville retirement moment. He’s a great guy but so far past it to “do a job” for a full PL season.
Very few was good last season Iwobi for his turn around in form and new position was good richarlison Pickford Gordon breakthrough season crucial players in staying up as for the rest of them last season I’d say was pretty poor including holgate

Very few was good last season Iwobi for his turn around in form and new position was good richarlison Pickford Gordon breakthrough season crucial players in staying up as for the rest of them last season I’d say was pretty poor including holgate

Yes… so why are you so confident he can do a job for the rest of the season if that were to happen? He was our right back last year and we only missed relegation by 1 game. Patterson will be a huge miss don’t give a toss about all these fanatical Irish fans on GOT.

Yes… so why are you so confident he can do a job for the rest of the season if that were to happen? He was our right back last year and we only missed relegation by 1 game. Patterson will be a huge miss don’t give a toss about all these fanatical Irish fans on GOT.
Yes Patterson will be a huge miss but people are going on like Coleman’s Aly Dia. I’m confident he can do a job because every position around him is/ has been much better this season the fight from us is there every game no ones just going through the motions not bothered so with everyone pulling in the same direction and confidence amongst the squad I’m confident Coleman can do a job he might have to adapt his game slightly but him playing a position he’s played all his career fills me with much more confidence in us than having Kenny playing LB.

Every season is just like flamin ground hog day. Sick to death of watching the same useless wasters continually creeping back into this team. Can I have a single y season without having to watch bleeding Coleman Keane and Davies waddle around the pitch like league 2 players.

There’d finally been a shred of excitement over the last few games. A settled back 4, pace all over the pitch, battlers in most positions, but no send in the clowns once again.

Easy there tossless tiger
Just because people aren't crying into their cups about Patterson being replaced temporarily by a seasoned pro, that always gives his best doesn't mean we don't acknowledge Patterson as a miss. Neither does being from the same country of said seasoned pro make us fanatical for thinking he can do a job. Rein it in a bit

Wow all these flaws and still rack up over 300 premier league appearances must be a farmers league.
Well again, he's always had flaws to his game but was a very good player. A lot of his flaws were ironed out by his dynamism (apart from crossing, which he's always been bad at). Note that I used phrases like 'anymore' and also said that he is still good enough to be back up and play a couple of games but I dread the thought of him longer term.

Think you are basically reading what you want to read in what I've said. Obviously in your view Coleman is a flawless player and has not diminished with age. We'll have to beg to differ on that one.

lol Richarlison was our main forward last year when we missed relegation by one game, so what does that prove? Despite your hatred, Coleman is more than capable of doing the job.

Every season is just like flamin ground hog day. Sick to death of watching the same useless wasters continually creeping back into this team. Can I have a single y season without having to watch bleeding Coleman Keane and Davies waddle around the pitch like league 2 players.

There’d finally been a shred of excitement over the last few games. A settled back 4, pace all over the pitch, battlers in most positions, but no send in the clowns once again.
Making massive assumptions there fella, it’s not exactly a given that Coleman gets back in the team, both he and Keane have only started one game out of the 8 played, and only Keane has had PL minutes, purely due to the Holgate injury at Brentford

lol Richarlison was our main forward last year when we missed relegation by one game, so what does that prove? Despite your hatred, Coleman is more than capable of doing the job.
Agreed! I think the more significant problem with losing Patterson is that it isn't just our first choice RB that's out(Coleman can definitely step in for a bit), it's that one of our stand out players that's out, he's been getting better and better, immense the last game. It's annoying af that we lose our most in form players to injury. Pickford motm in the Derby; injured. Maybe it's just attention bias that I think this, maybe it's the Everton That curse or maybe it's good ol' fashioned paranoia lol
We don't even know how bad the injury is yet and we're in meltdown because we assume the worst :(

Status
Not open for further replies.