2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to make an account to share this conversation.

Met him just a few hours ago in Dublin airport waiting for our bags. Was on my flight home. Spoke to plenty of fellow Irish blues and had time for a few pics and a quick chat. He wasn’t hassled but took his time which was great. What a captain for us really, I spoke about when will we see him next and he said he’s probably lost his place to Patterson for good, but great thing is he said it was for the best. Patterson has a top future and is a great lad. Those were his words. Got a few pictures which he posed for. Wont share for obvious reasons as my sons in them but what a lad. Everton legend
Sounds about right, what a gentleman he is. No heirs or graces. Fantastic role model for the younger lads at the club. For the time being he will still do a job if anything happens to Patterson and he will be ready.

Met him just a few hours ago in Dublin airport waiting for our bags. Was on my flight home. Spoke to plenty of fellow Irish blues and had time for a few pics and a quick chat. He wasn’t hassled but took his time which was great. What a captain for us really, I spoke about when will we see him next and he said he’s probably lost his place to Patterson for good, but great thing is he said it was for the best. Patterson has a top future and is a great lad. Those were his words. Got a few pictures which he posed for. Wont share for obvious reasons as my sons in them but what a lad. Everton legend
Met him as well mate last night in liverpool airport. He had time for everyone. Stopped to talk to people and thanked them for travelling over. Posted it on the match thread. A proper gent and a real toffee

qkTcchA.gif

Lovely to hear, and not the least bit surprising. Always seemed like a top man.

We need a proper rb and lb cover, hate seeing players like Godfrey shoehorn onto a role they can't really play.
If you’re looking for a good young right back as cover / competition for Patterson. Rangers have another right-back named Adam Devine, 19 y/o, looks like he’ll be an excellent player. I also think with good coaching he could play right centre half. Being serious by the way, the boy looks quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.