2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

I disagree about the effort, but at this point im just coming across as a bit of weirdo.

His improvement has been beyond anything ive ever seen before, so I will just enjoy what we have NOW.
Before FL arrived had him dow as a lost cause ..
At one stage on par or marginally lower ( than Davies if possible?) in the ratings...

What an incredible transformation in every department of his game...

Fitness , movement, taking responsibility etc...

The best thing is he’s on top of his own game management now...

Now an integral member of team...

Hard work is paying off for him and the team....

Long may it continue

You're allowed to do this sort of stuff when you win a cup final

We've just beat West Ham at home
They are hardly swimming in champagne are they?
Blowing off steam after a match WE all thought was a must win etc is hardly a crime and certainly not over the top.

As fans we feel the pressure so imagine what these young blokes feel…..yes I’m an old fart so they are young to me.

Reid, Grey and the rest used to go the pub for a good few after the match would you rather they do that than something harmless for anyone on twitter who is bothered to view it?

Stop making mountains out of molehills.

They are hardly swimming in champagne are they?
Blowing off steam after a match WE all thought was a must win etc is hardly a crime and certainly not over the top.

As fans we feel the pressure so imagine what these young blokes feel…..yes I’m an old fart so they are young to me.

Reid, Grey and the rest used to go the pub for a good few after the match would you rather they do that than something harmless for anyone on twitter who is bothered to view it?

Stop making mountains out of molehills.
I would absolutely rather they did that

Young people are knobheads

Status
Not open for further replies.