2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he played for Arsenal, the media would already have named him football writers player of the year. Frighteningly consistent.

Audible sighs of relaxation from the crowd whenever he gets the ball. Just does the right thing, and it’s usually moving forwards.

Totally different player now he doesn’t have to make decisions whilst dribbling at pace, where he usually just kept going and going with smoke coming off his brain before dribbling into the fullbacks shin pads. With the game in front of him he is so safe with the ball. How it’s taken years of being average at Arsenal then years of being terrible here for anyone to notice that was the issue is shocking.

I so want him to score the winner in a tight game at Goodison. There will be tears and ejaculate in equal measure all over the shop.

I went to the friendly this summer, it was well different, I don't feel like I could tell what was happening at all especially down the other end from where I was sitting.
The first time you go to a match it's a strange experience.

My first match, I was waiting to see replays because I was so accustomed to watching on telly. It's a totally different experience and you have to get used to it. But when you do, you see the game in a different light.

Status
Not open for further replies.