New Everton Stadium Discussion

Never for one minute did I think that I would ever watch a 45 minute video of a working building site.:rolleyes:
I not only watched it, but was thoroughly absorbed in it.
The drone footage is brilliant, but these videos really give a much better idea of the scale of things.
Superb.

Did the exact same thing.

I know it's all made off-site and more or less just has to be "assembled", but the speed at which the stadium is going up is incredible.

Did the exact same thing.

I know it's all made off-site and more or less just has to be "assembled", but the speed at which the stadium is going up is incredible.

Watching Man City on the dodgy box with my lad and in the end my lad said lower that dad it like being next to a building site. I was watching the latest Bramley Moore video by Paul Frost on my Kindle and totally engrossed forgot I had the sound on, great video btw and it's great watching parts being actually fitted like a giant Mechano set, forgot City were playing.

i was waiting for Auf Wiedersehen Pet music to start up
I'm going to re-watch and simultaneously listen to the theme now, you've either made it x10 better or you've ruined it for me lol

EDIT: 4 mins in, one rendition of 'that's livin' alright' and it's not ruined it by any stretch, put it that way.

Last edited:
Praise indeed, from one of our best video contributors.
Baz is my hero.
I spend more time here...
https://m.youtube.com/c/Barry1878 watching his videos over than anywhere else ?
Its astounding the amount of work that's been done so far.
Mind-blowing.

Btw, have all you fellas subscribed to Barry's YouTube channel?
If you haven't will you please?
He's doing God's work and needs our love to help him do more. Ta lids ??

These boys would of have it done by Christmas !
CCobCwpW8AAu6EG.jpg