Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with the worryingly amount of people openly saying they will boo, expected to be amongst the most hatted people in country, its going to be grim.
1663176888521.png

Just don’t boo it for god sake, don’t give them a reason to slam us.

I don’t care for them, but be arsed with negative comments when the club seem to be in a positive space at the moment.
Who cares if we're slammed. The media hates us anyway, but at least I'd rather have peoppe hating us than just be viewed as utterly irrelevant like we have been for the best part of 3 decades.

Who cares if we're slammed. The media hates us anyway, but at least I'd rather have peoppe hating us than just be viewed as utterly irrelevant like we have been for the best part of 3 decades.

It won’t do us any favours in the long run.

There’s absolutely zero benefit of booing the national anthem. Stay on the concourse, remain silent.

But the negative press won’t do the team any favours, it’s an unwanted distraction. Especially on Live Television.

Our last idiotic episode, was a fan abusing Toneys family and it inspiring him and the rest of the side. Let’s not give West Ham any reason to.

Don’t like them, don’t like what they stand for, I don’t like the coverups, but I think you’re a moron if you feel the need to Boo something you can easily avoid. I’ll be in the concourse, or outside the stadium, I can’t imagine I’ll be the only one.

It won’t do us any favours in the long run.

There’s absolutely zero benefit of booing the national anthem. Stay on the concourse, remain silent.

But the negative press won’t do the team any favours, it’s an unwanted distraction. Especially on Live Television.

Our last idiotic episode, was a fan abusing Toneys family and it inspiring him and the rest of the side. Let’s not give West Ham any reason to.

Don’t like them, don’t like what they stand for, I don’t like the coverups, but I think you’re a moron if you feel the need to Boo something you can easily avoid. I’ll be in the concourse, or outside the stadium, I can’t imagine I’ll be the only one.
It's a conscience decision. You've made yours, respect others who are making another decision.

So all those people on the water front today were silly ?

I now live in Burnley but if I had known I would have journeyed to Liverpool to witness this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.