New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes, I won’t give the source away in case it’s not true obviously. But as far as I am concerned it was a very very good source.

Yes, they basically said Everton own the land. I did think hmmmmm car park, but I hope we have a bit more of an idea. If I was Everton I would simply open a massive pub there so all the profit goes to the club.

There was plans to make a multi story car park attached to the stadium or on the river side which got changed due to world heritage or whatever they are.

Might be doing it there now, not fussed as long as the bottom level or two are used as bars etc.

Yes, I won’t give the source away in case it’s not true obviously. But as far as I am concerned it was a very very good source.

Yes, they basically said Everton own the land. I did think hmmmmm car park, but I hope we have a bit more of an idea. If I was Everton I would simply open a massive pub there so all the profit goes to the club.
Which bit of land exactly? The yard is still showing on Land Registry as being owned by TT but I suppose a sale technically might not have gone through yet.

They might have agreed a deal with delayed completion because if they are going to use it for a car park then it's going to stand empty for a couple of years yet.

Which bit of land exactly? The yard is still showing on Land Registry as being owned by TT but I suppose a sale technically might not have gone through yet.

They might have agreed a deal with delayed completion because if they are going to use it for a car park then it's going to stand empty for a couple of years yet.
Didn’t go into that much depth like I will be honest

I wonder if they have installed my seat yet

The%20Dragon%27s%20Chair.jpg

thought Juventus would need a bigger capacity than 40 thousand them Italian stadiums always looked huge on channel 4 when I was a kid

They were that's why! Juve's stadio delle alpi was 67k but it had a running track around the pitch. Attendances dropped across the whole league probably in part due to the trouble they have at games and you have all these clubs looking to downsize now.

They were that's why! Juve's stadio delle alpi was 67k but it had a running track around the pitch. Attendances dropped across the whole league probably in part due to the trouble they have at games and you have all these clubs looking to downsize now.

There’s nothing worse than a running track around a football pitch, spoils the whole experience if your straining to see who’s on the ball.

There’s nothing worse than a running track around a football pitch, spoils the whole experience if your straining to see who’s on the ball.

Agreed. Meiss a few years ago said it can be accommodated but I can't help but feel he was saying that at risk at losing the gig (Liverpool was in for the common wealth games)

City did it well but the bottom tier stands are far too shallow.