2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My super-secret inside sources tell me that he's looking at an operation if he breaks down again, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought along very slowly.
If that's the case, and wouldn't surprise me at all, we'll do very well to be outside of the bottom 3 inJanuary. And that's what happens when you gamble the entire season on one player.

….because he couldn’t get game time in the first team.

They will know the situation with DCLs recovery & I’d be surprised if he’s not rehabilitated through the first team, probably getting minutes off the bench to start with.

I mean we don't know that for sure. I just think it would be dumb to throw him into PL football but that's just me.

I mean we don't know that for sure. I just think it would be dumb to throw him into PL football but that's just me.

….knee ligament injury from the sounds of it. Lots of twisting turning & practice at FF before they decide he’s ok for game time. Not sure if Bournemouth in the cup is too soon but I think he’ll make his comeback from the bench.

….knee ligament injury from the sounds of it. Lots of twisting turning & practice at FF before they decide he’s ok for game time. Not sure if Bournemouth in the cup is too soon but I think he’ll make his comeback from the bench.
The Bournemouth game is in November, just before the World Cup, are we really gonna hold him back another 2 months?

Training-07.09.22-106.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.