#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope those involved in the campaign watched the pre-match scenes at Old Trafford yesterday.

A huge protest pre match. Thousands of people marching on the ground. A simple message that has remained consistent throughout.

"Glazers out."

Whilst I think asking the owner to "lListen, engage and act" is a noble idea, it's not very snappy, is it?

Sack the board. (which is what they want in clear language without need for further explanation)

Did the pre match protest detract from the teams performance? No. Even when they introduced Cassimero on the pitch they were chanting the message

That's a protest.

It's time to crap or get off the pot.

I would hope those involved in the campaign watched the pre-match scenes at Old Trafford yesterday.

A huge protest pre match. Thousands of people marching on the ground. A simple message that has remained consistent throughout.

"Glazers out."

Whilst I think asking the owner to "lListen, engage and act" is a noble idea, it's not very snappy, is it?

Sack the board. (which is what they want in clear language without need for further explanation)

Did the pre match protest detract from the teams performance? No. Even when they introduced Cassimero on the pitch they were chanting the message

That's a protest.

It's time to crap or get off the pot.

I'm very confused about this group. They organise a protest a month ago concerning fears that the summer transfer window would leave us exposed. Since then its been underlined that the window has been a disaster but no further statements.

I'd have thought that the time was ripe - with no viable striker and facing the first 5 games of the season without one - to have spoken out again. ?‍♂️

I'm very confused about this group. They organise a protest a month ago concerning fears that the summer transfer window would leave us exposed. Since then its been underlined that the window has been a disaster but no further statements.

I'd have thought that the time was ripe - with no viable striker and facing the first 5 games of the season without one - to have spoken out again. ?‍♂️
Moshiri asked that he/the club be judged at the end of the transfer window.

I think you might find that the 27Campaign are choosing to do just that.

Moshiri asked that he/the club be judged at the end of the transfer window.

I think you might find that the 27Campaign are choosing to do just that.
That's not really a good position to take up though. By the end of the window we're 5 games into the season with 15 points at stake....and I and most others fully expect to lose most of those 15 points and that a striiker will be registered only for the game after the window closes.

Last edited:

Fizzled out I’d say.

Stadium is progressing rapidly, and the transfer windo ended reasonably well, followed by a good performance in the Derby.

Guns spiked I think.

I heard the 27 minute lot are facing a breakaway from members of the 28 minute faction. TBF it was always going to happen. :coffee:
splitter-lonely.gif

It’s a poorly thought out name, what happens next year.

If that’s the beginig sense behind this, you don’t have confidence in the CPU running this.
Tbf they ran a poll over a name change.

But yeah, perhaps it wasn't the best name to kick off things with.

Don't get me wrong, huge changes are still needed at board level, I just think that this group has already lost whatever momentum it had.

Status
Not open for further replies.