Not open for further replies.
Because it's red [Poor language removed]

Attachments

• 20220903_174720.jpg
    20220903_174720.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 92
No that’s not the point of my post.

My point was:

A challenge, you can debate whether it’s a red or not. I’m my opinion it should’ve been a red.

Offside, there’s clear lines showing he’s offside which you can’t argue.
Sorry mate. Yes I agree with you and have said many times if you're off you're off

Not much said about this during the game and Peter Walton said there was no intent/force on the leg but rather than on the top of the foot as VVD brought his foot down - Ie yellow card. Extraordinary explanation from someone with zero credibility.

I don’t usually buy into the conspiracy theories but today watching the match in BT was so heavy with RS bias it was sickening.

A67FB16E-D320-47D0-9BB4-935F065737B6.jpeg

In my opinion, scandalous decision.

Was very happy to see what I saw, especially after Brentford.

Near-constant offensive attack and defensive pressure, and Pickford was on his head.

Would have loved a win, but this is a draw I can be happy with.

Great stuff. Even if I did have to watch in Spanish. :)

Not much said about this during the game and Peter Walton said there was no intent/force on the leg but rather than on the top of the foot as VVD brought his foot down - Ie yellow card. Extraordinary explanation from someone with zero credibility.

I don’t usually buy into the conspiracy theories but today watching the match in BT was so heavy with RS bias it was sickening.

View attachment 181958
In my opinion, scandalous decision.

The “his foot slid down his shin rather than up so that’s fine,” defence was utterly absurd. Watched a bit of their Soccer Saturday rip-off after and there was more of the same from him on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.