Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beyond caring at this point.
This is where I’m at right now. Doesn’t matter now whoever we bring in now, it’s too late to get them bedded in to how Lampard wants them to play. They’ll get thrown in cold and everyone will think they will solve all our problems. And when they don’t everyone will start blaming the manager and DoF again. I’m drained of it all to be honest.

This is where I’m at right now. Doesn’t matter now whoever we bring in now, it’s too late to get them bedded in to how Lampard wants them to play. They’ll get thrown in cold and everyone will think they will solve all our problems. And when they don’t everyone will start blaming the manager and DoF again. I’m drained of it all to be honest.

Don’t blame you both . It’s monotonous to say the least. Sometimes it’s best to step back and let people get on with it, particularly the fans who refuse to recognise the mess we are in.

Thought he was 23? Anyway, regardless of age at least he is a striker. No point keep loaning these type of players out whilst offering them new contracts all the time. Either accept he is not good enough and get rid, or give him a chance off the bench for the first team.

Yeah there’s not a huge amount to support right now. In my opinion the players are crap, the board is crap, the manager is crap (that’s not me saying I want him sacked) and now the fanbase has gone all factional and lost their heads. I’m just fed up. I think I might sit the season out again

Status
Not open for further replies.