Everton branding

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've been after this since the first disastrous rebranding. The current badge is too detailed to reproduce in smaller sizes and the shield shape is used by other more well known clubs like Barca.

Not a fan of this tower design they've gone with. It's boring and lifeless and doesn't make me think of the tower.

ha, this kids video makes me like the new tower even more!
I mean he defends the old MLS logo which was hilariously bad!
90% of the ones he pulled out as terrible rebrands I was sat here thinking the new badge was better.

A couple of notable examples (like Everton and Leeds), but mostly a moan without much substance.

You just know that a tool like this has come up with that Tower brand

ManWearingSuspenders.dep1_.jpg

"Guys, I'm seeing a stripped down badge that feels premium and aspirational, yet democratic and of the people, yeah? Let's schedule an ideation session, yeah?"
as opposed to 'lets keep everyone happy'
they want the name, the date, the motto, the tower, the laurels, can we cram it in to one crest, tell you what, lets make two dummy ones that are so bad everyone will pick the only passable one and all feel good about it.
Design by committee never works,
Whether you like or dislike this effort, it's good that the club are going about branding the right way.

90% of the ones he pulled out as terrible rebrands I was sat here thinking the new badge was better.

A couple of notable examples (like Everton and Leeds), but mostly a moan without much substance.
haha, yea, that leeds one, how that got anywhere is beyond me!

The Juve one is the perfect example of clean design working.
There was an outcry when it was introduced but its widely accepted now.
So much so that they took the club name off it and let the design do the heavy lifting. It works better.

Status
Not open for further replies.