Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather have the younger lad I won’t lie
I can see the argument though that since we signed Onana, it may be more beneficial though for him to learn from an older defensive mid that's played Champions League football. Pros and cons to either way of thinking. I know Onana is projected as more of a box to box but veteran leadership anywhere in the middle of the park should benefit his development

I can see the argument though that since we signed Onana, it may be more beneficial though for him to learn from an older defensive mid that's played Champions League football. Pros and cons to either way of thinking. I know Onana is projected as more of a box to box but veteran leadership anywhere in the middle of the park should benefit his development
Both from Senegal too

I’ve done a complete backflip on this signing. If he’s still at the top of his game, he should be a massive help to Onana & Patterson who I think both have a big part to play in us having a successful season.

Needs to stop faffing around with things like liking Everton tweets and get his act together and either sign up or leave it. Severance pay disputes can go on for yonks and i am pretty sure he can sort the dispute anytime with a solicitor or whatever he likes.

I want him to sign but i would rather know one way or the other, gone on for way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.