Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really do things strangely

The lads been to goodison, seen on sky, Lampard has spoken about him more than once in pressers and yet the club still hasn't put it anywhere
Because we’re waiting on Lille to send the termination notice and we’re likely doing the media stuff with him today

We needed a central midfield playmaker that actually retains possession, but we signed a DM, useful but not what I wanted to see. None of our midfielders are a natural CM.

Also at 6’5 he might be too tall and not mobile enough for his position. And to top it off, he seems really expensive. 36m should be spent on a CM or a striker.
From what I have seen he will be one of our most mobile players competing with the fastest in our squad, looks blistering

From what I have seen he will be one of our most mobile players competing with the fastest in our squad, looks blistering
From the videos, on the ball yes he has the pace. But off the ball, I’m wondering if he’ll have the positional awareness and also the engine/fitness to get about the pitch like Iwobi does. That’s difficult for a 6’5” DM to do, but I hope he proves me wrong.

We needed a central midfield playmaker that actually retains possession, but we signed a DM, useful but not what I wanted to see. None of our midfielders are a natural CM.

Also at 6’5 he might be too tall and not mobile enough for his position. And to top it off, he seems really expensive. 36m should be spent on a CM or a striker.

We are absolutely desperate for a defensive midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.