Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll never know unless they are given a chance.
Warrington looks to have everything in his locker for the right manager to bring the best out of him.

As i said Lampard will do this.

Not seen enough of him to make that judgement mate. Sure he is in contention though, hardly replete with cute central midfielders. Here's hoping.

The thing that Cornet and MGW would bring are goals and that is something we severely lack throughout the squad.

It's not just important to replace Richarlisons 10 goals a season, we need to add another 10 on top of that as well and regardless if we like this or that player, what we have to ask is will these players be effective in the system that Lampard wants to play?

Yet another big money signing for them. Got to be breaking FFP soon. Shame we’re missing out on him as he’s a good player.
Of all the tenuous links, Zinchenko, to play CM was what peaked my interest most. Can't say I blame him if he goes there.

Just awaiting the obligatory "get Mykolenko to have a word" post, just ignore the chance of playing in Europe to sign for with your oppo !

The thing that Cornet and MGW would bring are goals and that is something we severely lack throughout the squad.

It's not just important to replace Richarlisons 10 goals a season, we need to add another 10 on top of that as well and regardless if we like this or that player, what we have to ask is will these players be effective in the system that Lampard wants to play?
Well said, that is why I don't believe the negativity on Cornet. Cornet alone won't improve us much but with an attacking midfielder who can score goals we will look a lot better. Last season only Gray, Townsend (1st half of season) and Richy (2nd half) scored enough goals

Has he? Cos he spent about £60m last summer without any big sales and has already spent about £50m this summer again without any big sales. I look at spurs and arsenal doing the same thing and it seems ok for them, it’s just us who get punished for throwing money around when others do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.