Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best moments in management so far:

Bringing on then subbing Kean at OT in the space of 18 minutes.

Who takes the caretaker manager job if Lampard and his team are sacked now?

:coffee:
John Ebrell

….seems strange this happens on the day training resumed. Surely if he wanted to pursue a job elsewhere, he would’ve gone when the season finished.

Perhaps he got in this morning & somebody had already put the cones out or he was asked to pay for his full English. The reality is he might well have been told to go & given a hefty pay off.
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that he has been "told to go"
I think he made the decision during the break and didn't announce it until today so that he could say his goodbyes to the staff.
Another one for the conspiracy thread this

Feels like he's been scapegoated for a lot of the underperformance down the years tbh. I've been critical at times meself as it has felt like jobs for the bhoys at times but he's a big personality around the club.

When you consider Dunc, Richarlison and possibly Mina all gone this summer thats 3 big personalities that everyone in and around the club seem to love.

Hopefully it doesn't destabilise us.

….I don’t think he’s as respected & adored as some think.

Love the fella, but delighted he’s moving on.

Football in its current head, has no room for sentiment. He has shown now, that he’s very one dimensional in his management approach.

I’d love him to go away, come back and win a lot, I just doubt it. He’s very much a modern day legend for Everton, which is probably a problem in how much we’ve failed over the last 25 years.

Still, my fsvourite player of all time, and wish him well.

OIP.ejZnueCQqlQIXccoH23bdQHaDJ

Top bloke, loves the club and has been nothing but loyal.

Didn't have the trust of the club to take on the management role full time, so he has done the right thing for his career. Wish him nothing but the best of luck.

Any one who speaks negative about this guy is a complete tool.
Over to you Dave ?

Love the fella, but delighted he’s moving on.

Football in its current head, has no room for sentiment. He has shown now, that he’s very one dimensional in his management approach.

I’d love him to go away, come back and win a lot, I just doubt it. He’s very much a modern day legend for Everton, which is probably a problem in how much we’ve failed over the last 25 years.

Still, my fsvourite player of all time, and wish him well.
One dimensional, the bloke has managed a few games. He has coached every age range throughout the academy and has the highest qualification in coaching, that take years to obtain. Frank made multiple mistakes last season, but deserves time to develop his ideas and implement them over a period of time. Dunc would also deserve this before being judged.

Status
Not open for further replies.