2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to laugh at Spurs being Spursy but they are the aspiration for any club not in the 'Top 6'. They are the team that have gate crashed that group of clubs without being backed by a state. They've done it through careful building on and off the pitch. They haven't won a trophy as of yet but they've put themselves in a position to be regularly in CL (and make a final) , be at the top end of the PL and be a destination club for any player playing in most other PL clubs (arguably 14 others until Newcastle's takeover).

That should be the aspiration for Everton but they haven't had anyone with the vision to put the right footballing structure in place and then employ the right people to operate within that structure. Kenwright and Moshiri are to blame for that. Said it on here a few years ago so anyone can look through my previous posts to see it isn't recency bias. Club has no defined strategy or clear structure. Spurs should be the benchmark for the level that can be reached.
Are you aware of how much money they've thrown at it and won nothing? We followed a similar path but we don't have anyone with the business smarts to actually run the club and set a transfer policy that makes sense. Instead, we've gone for the shiny new object (stadium), recruited badly and now we're heading on the same path as Derby County.

Why was he in a Spurs shirt last Wednesday? I think we can answer that question. But why was it published before today?

Seems like we've been walked over once more.
That was a Photoshop job mate. In this digital golden age we're living in you see loads of them.

Why was he in a Spurs shirt last Wednesday? I think we can answer that question. But why was it published before today?

Seems like we've been walked over once more.

You know professional photos are normally taken more than 20 minutes before they're published, right?

That was a Photoshop job mate. In this digital golden age we're living in you see loads of them.
Well, why does the Guardian have this underneath it on their website?:

Richarlison poses in a Tottenham kit after signing for the club. Photograph: Tottenham Hotspur

You know professional photos are normally taken more than 20 minutes before they're published, right?
So why are the Guardian saying it's a Tottenham Hostpur photo?

I said it was a Photoshop on Wednesday, but it appears that The Guardian think it is real. If it's real, it was already appearing on Facebook last Wednesday.

Well, why does the Guardian have this underneath it on their website?:

Richarlison poses in a Tottenham kit after signing for the club. Photograph: Tottenham Hotspur

Because the author is a dope lol

He's been in Brazil this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.