Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is actually quite a big one, Forest fans reckon seem to think he will still leave (to be replaced by Ilias Chair from QPR) and they are not a club who could refuse a decent offer if it was made.
No there really isn’t.

No there really isn’t.

Maybe he stays then

My clear favourite player that I was proud of having in the team and has been since we signed him.

I'm struggling for one now honestly - Pickford ?

I like Gordon too but he still has a bit to develop. DCL was getting there, I hope he finds himself again.

I forgot Myko who I am warming to.
I hoping Frank is going to build a team, for to long we have had a few players carrying the rest, that is not how it should be. Over the last few years in the main our football has been poor we need to address that and have 11 players on the pitch that really want it. I’ll miss Richy but times Move on and we still have some decent players, it’s just important Frank fills the gaps with good young hungry players, so let’s wait and see what happens.

I hoping Frank is going to build a team, for to long we have had a few players carrying the rest, that is not how it should be. Over the last few years in the main our football has been poor we need to address that and have 11 players on the pitch that really want it.

Fully agree.

The last time we actually played decent football was under Marco Silva.

Everything could look so differnt very quickly.

All ifs and buts of course but… if we signed Erikson, Zinchenko, Tarkowski and Dennis things automatically look much better. Probably won’t get them all but if we did then we are much better than last season already.

No idea if there’s anything to it but my mate (who works in the England youth set-up) reckons we’re looking at Max Aarons. Bizarre if true having signed Patterson in January but thought I’d throw it in here in case any links appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.