The Everton Board Thread

The financial restrictions are a thing though, and no business can continue to lose 100 million per annum without eventually crumbling. I know you don't want to hear this, but, Kenyon's group are only on the scene because the club have been going cap in hand looking for investment, because, Moshiri has finally realised that if things don't change, he will lose a large part of his fortune trying to keep he club afloat.

I'm not saying that he hasn't tried, but, his management of the club has been abysmal. He is a madman.
Don't want to hear it ?? It's been clear for all to see mate. We all got incredibly excited when Moshiri came in, He had wads. The major issue we had was that it was his money and he wanted it spent his way. He had obviously been a silent wealthy part owner at Arsenal and was not given any control whatsoever ..He wanted to prove himself with his own club with his own finances. He's deffo splashed the cash but has spent it in the worse way possible....listening to others. Sharks if you will. We couldn't have chosen a worse type of owner...rich but nieve.
I will take some Levy type loving for a while now. Tight as a ducks but every decision will be for the benefit of himself and the club. Every other club hates him, He generally gets what he wants and pays the very least but gets the very most for every pound spent.
We were the fools in thinking that it's money alone that wins things, it clearly isn't....and we're now further behind the rest than before our Billionaire came around.
I'm not knocking your point at all but I needed to post something as I am unable to chat much else than wham these days....and your point spoke to me more than a gazillion other posts on bleach drinking, Carpet baggers or the Klopp appreciation society.
You always speak well Roy. ?

The future of this club sure is very uncertain right now really, but i'm looking forward to change tbh.

Who knows the potential new owners, might run this club in a professional manner, and get rid of the hangers on like Kenwright and co.

We don't know how it'll go really, but the current administration that's running this club, have proven time and time again that they just aren't fit for purpose.

He wanted to go.

Once that happens there is very little you can do about it.

We could dig our feet in, annoy him AND miss this weird little FFP deadline meaning that when we eventually did sell him we wouldn't be able to get anyone else in.
Nothing backing up fully that he wanted to go to be fair, lots backing up that the club sold him though.

I'd rather others were sold , too late now though.

Screenshot_20220630-193856_Chrome.jpg

The site was only built on the 13th June 2022. Fella sitting in his Ma's box room stuff this.

Because I can.

From the website.

In real estate as in sports, nothing happens overnight. It takes a consistent, focused and long-term view in order to achieve the vision.

Well they're certainly great in the world of real estate.

Foreclosure sale notice dated 10 Jan 2020.

"Please take notice that: 1350 Budd, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company (“Borrower”), is indebted to Prescient Capital Partners, Ltd., a Wisconsin close corporation (“Secured Party”), pursuant to the terms of that certain Promissory Note executed by Borrower dated June 14, 2019, in the original amount of $1,100,000.00 (the “Promissory Note”) issued pursuant to a Loan and Security Agreement (the “Loan and Security Agreement”) of event date. Pursuant to an Unconditional Guaranty of Payment and Performance dated June 14, 2019, Talon OP, L.P., a Minnesota limited partnership (the “Pledgor”) has guaranteed all obligations of the Borrower pursuant to the Promissory Note and the Loan and Security Agreement. Pursuant to a Pledge Agreement, Pledgor has pledged all of its membership interests in Talon Antigua, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the “Pledged Interests”) to secure the Borrower’s payment under the Promissory Note and the Loan and Security Agreement. The Borrower has defaulted on its obligations under the Promissory Note and the Loan and Security Agreement. Accordingly, Secured Party will sell some or all of the Pledged Interests by public sale."

It is then listed again 23 Feb 2021.

1350 Budd Ave Maple Plain, MN

This property rings a bell.

It was once owned by 5130 Industrial Street, LLC. An LLC owned by Talon Real Estate Holdings Corp.

As per the last quarterly report filed.
"In April 2017, the Company defaulted on the March 2007 mortgage notes (Note 5). In December 2018, the lender foreclosed and conducted a sheriff’s sale on properties operated by 5130 Industrial Street, LLC, which secured the mortgage notes. Pursuant to Minnesota law, a property foreclosed upon in this manner is subject to a six (6) month redemption. The Company is currently under contract to sell the property located at 1350 Budd Ave, Maple Plain, MN for $1,400,000. The Company is engaged in refinancing the second property, but as of the date of this report has been unable to do so. Failure to sell the properties or refinance the mortgage notes could result in an acceleration of actions by the lender to foreclose on the properties."

"The Company owns and operates the following real estate properties through its subsidiary, 5130 LLC:

5130 Industrial Street, Maple Plain, MN
1350 Budd Ave, Maple Plain, MN"

Now this is where it gets interesting. 2017 they've defaulted on the loan, December 2018 the property goes into foreclosure and it's bought by 1350 Budd, LLC using a $1.1m loan from Prescient Capital Partners, Ltd dated June 14, 2019. That loan is secured by Talon OP, L.P. (which we know is owned by Kaminski) by using it's interests in Talon Antigua, LLC, (also a Kaminski company).

John Neve is the name of the director for 1350 Budd, LLC

That too is a name I've seen before ...

He's the lawyer they used when they first appealed against the debt they owed to Gamma Lending Omega LLC!!!! That was in April 2019 before the case went to the New York Supreme Court in 2020.

So April 2019 John Neve represents Talon First Trust, LLC. 13 June 2019, 1350 Budd LLC is created, 14 June 2019 the loan is taken out secured against interests in other Kaminski companies. 2020 they default on the loan once again and the property goes into foreclosure.

The property was purchased by CP Maple Plain LLC (not related to Kaminski) during foreclosure sale for $850,000 August 2021 who are already asking for offers with it up for sale.

Why would someone who's "financial commitment to Everton would not “touch the sides” of their wealth" be defaulting on tiny loans and having to have his lawyer front a company to own a 3 acre plot of land with a concrete shed on it?